Our users expect a superior shopping experience compared to what our competition has to offer. We strive to provide a best in class shopping experience by adopting the latest technologies and UX advancements. As our Front-end Engineer, you will work with the rest of the product team to deliver a magical experience at all customer touchpoints on the platform.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team on brainstorming, planning, implementing and delivering new features while taking ownership of the front end components
- Develop and manage schedule to keep UI in sync with evolving brand guidelines
- Stay informed of technology advancements and best practices and drive adoption within the team
- Strong UX and design sense, and eye for perfection
- Portfolio demonstrating modern interaction experiences
- Experience with Rails and its various template frameworks is a plus
- Graphic design skills (authoring icons, image editing) are a plus
Direct applications only, no agents or firms.