We will continue to invest heavily in our recently launched iOS application bringing the best mobile shopping experience to our top customers and seller community. We strive to be the vanguard for the next generation of mobile shopping experiences. In this role as Software Engineer - iOS, you will own all aspects of our iOS application development.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team on brainstorming, planning, implementing and delivering new features while taking ownership of the mobile app components
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application issues and performance bottlenecks
- Manage release activities on iTunesConnect in coordination with marketing team
- Stay informed of technology advancements and best practices and drive adoption within the team
- 2-3 years of experience developing widely used iOS applications using Swift or Objective-C
- Solid computer science fundamentals: concurrency, threading, data structures, algorithms and experience writing production level code in multiple programming languages
- Familiarity with iOS tools ecosystem and popular third party libraries
Direct applications only, no agents or firms.